Monday, July 10, 2017

A Beautiful Summer Day....

Hi, Everyone!!! I hope you're having a great day.  I have been reading and enjoying the sunshine today. It's been pretty hot today; typical summer day. I thank God for his beautiful creations. The trees, flowers, the birds, animals. I enjoy seeing them when I look out my window. 

Today has been a pretty good day. The pain is at a minimum right now. I am thankful for that as yesterday was a bit of a challenge when I was at church. I didn't get up and leave although I could have, I chose to stay. God blessed me in that because when I left I was not in pain as I was in the service. Thank you, Lord!!! I felt very refreshed after being in service. I came home and I was able to hear the sermon again!! It was already up!!! Sometimes it takes a day or two, but it was already up.  I then went to a site of a Pastor friend of my family, Pastor Ken Graves,  to see if he had a sermon from the same book of the Bible and he did. I listened to him as well. I was blessed to see that many of the points that my Pastor brought out our friend, Pastor Ken Graves did as well.  This is the sermon from my Pastor, Dr. Eric Paashaus 2 John, Jesus In The Flesh.

I will leave you with this short message; have fun, enjoy your day!! I will write more another time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

How do you do it? That is the everlasting question....

Good Afternoon Everyone! Hope you're all having a great day. I am here having a great day in spite of the ups and downs of our ser...