Monday, April 3, 2017

Count your BLESSINGS Not Your PROBLEMS....Good Morning!!!



Good Morning!!! Hope you're having a wonderful day. I am very blessed with my husband.He as always at the 4 am wake up helped me up to do our morning "dance". I am so blessed having him. Yes, we have had our share of ups and downs, but the ups outweigh the downs by a long shot. We danced down the hallway then he sent me down the stairs as I was able to get down on my own. I was glad for that. Not always are the stairs manageable for me. 

I came down and found that our son slept on the couch. He said he had another bloody nose in the night. He's a great guy he handled it on his own; knowing we were just upstairs. He wanted to wake up if I came down. I tried to wake him, but he didn't want any part of my waking him up. I woke him at his normal time to wake for school. He rose and grabbed his clothes for the day, got a shower and ready for the day. We read our family devotion and now we've added a daily scripture reading with a family member's church. If you'd like to take a listen feel free. They have an app in the App Stores, click here, Calvary Chapel. He was off for school; we prayed as always before he left. He's off and now my husband is off to work. I have to get on with my day too before I leave you I want to share something else with you.

I have an app on my phone that gives us a daily challenge. I really love it; sometimes the challenges are something that I cannot do, but that's ok. I will pass on those. I like the challenges they give because some are exercises of just stretches, going for a walk, others are things like thanking someone..what are you most grateful for is another. I like that they're not just one type. I am most grateful to God for my relationship with Him. I am most grateful that He created us and the love He shows us through His creations; all the things He made. The ransom sacrifice of His son and His promises. I thank Him daily even in my deep days of pain. He's there to lift me up, help me face my day. I thank Him because He went to the cross for me, for you, for all of us. His love He has for us held Him there. I am so thankful that He has given us an awesome example of how we should act...being humble, kind, compassionate, a forgiving attitude even despite what others have done to Him, good moral character, living simply and putting others first. We do this even when sometimes it's when we need something, but want to meet someone else's need we do and we are blessed in other ways. We've had when we've given food to another when we were short but wanted to still bless the family. We did this then we heard a knock later on our door and someone from our church not knowing what was going on came with food and blessed us with lunch and food for dinner too. AMEN!!!






Thank you for stopping by, blessings,

2 comments:

  1. I am thankful for lots of things. But most of all I am thankful for God being in our lives. I don't know how I would have been able to handle Rusty having his stroke 4 years ago if it was not for God. Also I am thankful for getting to have a wonderful friend like you to talk to and call Sis since seems like the first day. Also thankful for my family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, when we face something trying as something that happens to a family member it's not always easy to bounce back from it. I am glad that you're doing better now with dealing with Rusty's stroke. I am thankful to God as well for you too and able to you Sis as well. Thank you for the wonderful compliment on our friendship.

      Delete

How do you do it? That is the everlasting question....

Good Afternoon Everyone! Hope you're all having a great day. I am here having a great day in spite of the ups and downs of our ser...