Monday, June 12, 2017

Beginning to find Life.....




Hi, Everyone!!! I know that title may throw some of you, but when I wrote that I got to thinking how this journey has been since the injury. It has been slow and steady, yes, there have been setbacks and things. God has been there throughout and when I don't feel He's there He shows me in His own way that He is. When I am questioned how I don't always know how to answer so one understands I just know what He does. It is hard to put words because sometimes what we think are the right words to say are the exact opposite in someone else's eyes because they mean something different to them than they do to you. I mean like if I say "I'll have a bulls-eye, thanks." Someone might bring me a target with a hole in the center....that's not what I meant. Someone may say "I'll have an egg-in-a-hole, thanks." These two things mean the same the 'bulls-eye' and 'egg-in-a-hole' - it is a slice of bread with a hole in the center with an egg cooked. The same thing, but the wording is different.

Back to my "Beginning to find life"; I put this title because like I said I have seen changes in what's transpired since this injury. I have seen where I was and where I am now. I am not the same as I was I am changed I am different. You say how it's an injury; simple it's bad in the beginning but as time goes it gets better no big deal. Yea, ok I agree, but this has been a big deal. There has been so much that has happened. I have had people helping me daily, bringing meals, blessing my family when we were at wits ends not knowing what was coming next in this healing from the injury. That didn't matter, what mattered God knew. God knew who He was going to bring here, He knew who was going to bring a meal, He knew my allergy to onions - He knew I didn't have to worry about who brought meals because they knew my allergy. They weren't direct family either, no, they were my church family, my friends.

I say changes, there were challenges, pulling from the comfort zone, and so much more. There were times I felt like I was squashed by "God's Hammer" only close friends of mine will understand that terminology. I am better for it - I know more of what I have to do, what is expected of me. How can I say that? I say that because of what has been brought before me. I still have so much on my plate, am I overwhelmed? If I answered "no" that'd be a lie, if I say "yes" - then some may say don't be dramatic. Whoever said I was, did I say I was being dramatic no? I am calm in this even though there is so much going on right now. I will get through this. Why will I get through this, I will because I have committed my life to Christ. 
Thanks for Stopping,

No comments:

Post a Comment

How do you do it? That is the everlasting question....

Good Afternoon Everyone! Hope you're all having a great day. I am here having a great day in spite of the ups and downs of our ser...