Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Good Morning for Dancing....


Good Morning!! Hope you have a wonderful day! What a day! Today when I rose from bed the pain was still there, but not as bad as it has been. I am so thankful for that. My husband heard my alarm; greeted me with these words, "Is it time for our morning dance?" I replied yes, it  is. We got up and started our dance. I am glad the pain wasn't as bad this morning; I am glad that I had my husband to hold as we left our room and down the hallway. He helped me to the stairs; I was able to descend a bit easier this morning.

I met our son downstairs him greeting me as I entered our living room. I love his sweet words. "Mama, I am going to get my clothes and I will be waiting for when you get out of the shower. Do you need anything?" How sweet of him. I love how he cares for the needs of others.  

This weekend was a very special one. We had a baptism in our church. Four of our teens in the church have decided to move forward in their faith taking baptism as their next step. We as a church will be coming alongside them to support them, to pray for them, to mentor them as they grow. We had a celebration lunch for our son - thank you Grandma and Grandpa House for taking us out to celebrate.  We look forward to your next visit.

Today I will be talking with friends about OI and what they feel during the day. I hope to encourage many. This is a difficult disease to deal with daily. There is so much that goes through your mind. You may feel like a burden to your family because of how fragile you are. We may be stronger at other times, but again as I have mentioned before fractures happen so easily with us. I find myself thinking twice about doing things. I know I shouldn't, but with this disease, I can't help it. I say that because I seem to have been fracturing more easily recently.  

I don't know what my day has planned for me as of yet, but I plan to re-pot a plant. This one is a special one as it was a plant my Father had before he passed away. I hope the weight of the current pot doesn't cause an issue with me. I want to turn it from a floor plant to a hanging plant. Well, I better get going if I plan to get things done.  I will try to post pictures of the plants when I am finished. Yes, I said plants because I  have an idea for another.  We will see how that goes. 

Thanks for Stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment

How do you do it? That is the everlasting question....

Good Afternoon Everyone! Hope you're all having a great day. I am here having a great day in spite of the ups and downs of our ser...