Monday, March 20, 2017

Good Morning!!!


Good Morning Everyone!! Hope you're having a good morning. My day yesterday started out as usual; the morning "dance" to get moving, love walking with my husband. We went to our church and were blessed that our son took a step of faith in his walk with Christ to move forward; he was baptized. So very blessed. I know he was excited. We were then blessed to celebrate with an outing to lunch to celebrate with his Grandparents. He was able to choose the restaurant that we went to.  The waitress serving us learned of the reason of our celebration and made the day even better. 

I later went to our Mom's group. The time there was nice and exactly what I needed. I left feeling very encouraged.The group was small; three of us there and I  appreciated the words from them. They did not know the events between church in the morning and lunch. I know some may say what was the point of even meeting, but I have to say that it was perfect. We each were celebrating that our children took the next step in their walk with their faith. Between the three of us our four children were baptized and their testimonies they shared you could feel them from the heart. I as Baptism Steward was so blessed to help them as they came out of the water and congratulate each one. I loved seeing the expressions on their faces that each one of them were very proud that they took this next step. You could see the impact of the baptism in them; they had smiles as they came out. I was so happy for them. I am blessed to know each one of them. 

My day was a little rough between the morning service and our lunch celebration to going to the extremely rough after our Mom's group. My night you could say ended wretchedly. I felt very discouraged. My night ended in tears, however, I have to say that I was blessed that my husband was there to lift me up, hold me through my tears. I also have to say that I am blessed that my friend too was there to encourage me through my tears in the way that this one was demanding, irrational, selfish, inconsiderate and completely unacceptable. My dear friend said to me "I will pray for you" then she sent me a picture that said "you need a hug" ...I am so thankful that she was there for me. Thank you my sweet friend, love you.

This morning we had our "dance"....I love my husband so much. As we were walking this morning he said "I'll dance with you any day, all day." I loved it and I am thankful that God brought him in my life. He helped me through the hallway and followed me down the stairs making sure I was able to get down. We made it to the bottom gave him a kiss, then he went back up to rest some more before beginning his day. I hope today goes a lot better than last night.

I will try to write more later as I can. Thank you for stopping by. Have a good day!!!!

Thanks for reading,

No comments:

Post a Comment

How do you do it? That is the everlasting question....

Good Afternoon Everyone! Hope you're all having a great day. I am here having a great day in spite of the ups and downs of our ser...