Thursday, March 16, 2017

Rough Morning.....

Hi Again!! I know not long since I wrote this morning, but I wanted to write again. The day started as usual 5:30am. I had my husband come to my side of the bed to help me up. I went to stand and down again I went. I couldn't stand. He helped me up again. We stayed where we were for a few minutes then we began to go out of our room. The struggle was difficult this morning. We had to stop a few times because I couldn't stand and walking was difficult. Finally we were in our hallway...the progress was slow, but steady now. We got to the stairs so I could begin my descent down the stairs. He stayed by my side to help. I began coming down, by the time I reached the bottom I could walk on my own by then. I finished with getting ready for the day. Our son was off to school. I had a few things to do here, but still had to take it slow because of the difficulty in walking. This has been a challenge for me as of recently. The pain throughout my body has been difficult. The hearing of bones cracking when I change position has been difficult to listen to. I hear the sound and pray that there are no fractures. This is something that I hear often.

Hoping to get some things done today. Have calls to make for the doctors and the pharmacist. Have a wonderful day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How do you do it? That is the everlasting question....

Good Afternoon Everyone! Hope you're all having a great day. I am here having a great day in spite of the ups and downs of our ser...