Friday, March 24, 2017

Hard Dance this morning


Good Morning!! This morning was very difficult. I had a difficult time getting up this morning. The pain was severe. Standing was difficult; taking that first step was difficult. I was not sure I was going to stay standing. The dance with hubby through my tears continued until we reached the bottom of the stairs, then across the kitchen to my office where I could get ready for the day. My husband helped me with getting around until we felt that I was ok to be on my own.

I have to say that with this pain through my body it really makes me feel like quitting, giving up, walking away from things. I feel like I cannot continue the battle. I know the Lord gives the strength to fight these battles. He's there through my pain, through my difficulties of getting around. 

I have my follow up with the MRI on the 31st so I will find out our plan and what we need to do. 

I hope you all have a wonderful day then soon it will be weekend time. Have a great weekend spend time with family. Great making memories. 

Thank you for stopping by, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

How do you do it? That is the everlasting question....

Good Afternoon Everyone! Hope you're all having a great day. I am here having a great day in spite of the ups and downs of our ser...