Tuesday, April 11, 2017

In the Eye of the Storm - The Lord remains in control




Greetings Everyone!! Hope today finds you well. This morning's "dance" with my husband was better. I was feeling pretty good. We did our walk then I was downstairs to get ready for the day. I got our son motivated when he came down to get ready for his day. He was quite the sleepy one this morning. He started his day I then had to go to physical therapy. The therapist slotted a 45-60 minute session with me. I did my best. I wasn't liking getting in the pool. Now I understand why I shouldn't have. While one may think that aquatic therapy would be great for someone with brittle bones, it's quite the opposite. I am dearly paying for it now. I made it through 17 minutes. I had to stop it was too painful. I was finding parts of me that were hurting that didn't before. While I know that this is painful I have to look forward not back. I have to look up not down. I am in a storm right now, but God will get me through He remains in control. He guards my soul; no matter the storm I am going through He is there to get me through to the other side. He will do it for you. My special friend sent me this song. I know why it was sent to her, but she felt that I needed to listen and that I would like it. I do like the song very much. I mentioned to her that I had heard it twice last week. When I hear something two or three times in a short time span I listen and pay attention - never know what the Lord is trying to show you or bring to you. You must remain open and alert to what He has for you.

Thanks for Stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment

How do you do it? That is the everlasting question....

Good Afternoon Everyone! Hope you're all having a great day. I am here having a great day in spite of the ups and downs of our ser...