Saturday, April 8, 2017

Saturday Blessings!




Saturday Blessings Everyone! Well, this is a change. I woke up at 4 am for our normal wake up time. I grabbed my medication took that, thought I was going to be up for the day - my body had other plans I was able to fall back to sleep which is unusual for me. I am thankful for the extra rest I don't usually get that due to the pain and discomfort of the Osteogenesis Imperfecta.  Those of us with the disease can attest to the various things that we deal with on a daily basis.

I must say that I am thankful for the friendship that I have made with my "Special Friend." She's great!!! Yes, we may have ups and downs, you know the kind - the bumping of heads on some topics. We have adjusted and learned to get around our "bumps in the road." We are now stronger in our friendship. I thank God for her. We get together and spend time with each other while our children play games together. I am thankful for their friendship as well. They have helped one another with homework as well. I like that they can do that. 

This morning's "dance" was a little easier. I praise God for that. I still loved dancing across the room with my husband. I enjoy our talks. This morning we both were getting up to get our days going. We got down the hall and we were both down the stairs. He did what he needed I got myself ready then our son woke up. We made breakfast.

Yesterday was my first day of physical therapy, but as most of us call it physical torture. Hmm, maybe because we go in with not a lot of pain and walk out with lots of pain. I did experience some pain while there, but when I got home it wasn't that bad until this morning. I guess the work I did, did settle in. I am ok otherwise. I know there will be some discomfort before I get better. I am already working on a plan for after physical therapy.  I want to be the best that I can for my family. I know we can get through this. God blessed me with a therapist that lives close to me. 

I hope you have a great weekend. Spend time with family, friends, and God. 

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

How do you do it? That is the everlasting question....

Good Afternoon Everyone! Hope you're all having a great day. I am here having a great day in spite of the ups and downs of our ser...