Wednesday, April 26, 2017

I am home...


I titled this I am home. Yes, I am home. It has not been an easy journey. This all started from April 11th my first day of Aquatic Therapy. I left feeling a bit sore. I knew that would happen, but thought this is part of healing. I have to deal with some pain before the healing. Glad that the Lord is my strength to get me better. 

This picture I chose, says "Dear Lord, I come to You today, feeling broken, the same pain, and hurt again. I am honestly tired and weak right now. But I will hold on to You, my sweet Jesus because I know that this is just a part of my journey here as your humble servant." I chose this because although there are pain and feelings of discouragement I know the Lord is always there for me, no matter the situation, the circumstances He's always there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

How do you do it? That is the everlasting question....

Good Afternoon Everyone! Hope you're all having a great day. I am here having a great day in spite of the ups and downs of our ser...