Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Time With Friends



Good Evening!! Hope you're having a good night with your families. I have been enjoying my evening with my family we decided to change things up by watching AFV. We are having some good laughs with one another. Not often do we all get the time to enjoy one another in the same room.  We are usually going this direction, and that and back again. Life can pull us away, but when we take the time even for a few minutes to make memories even if just laughing with each other. I love when my husband pays attention to my words even if I don't think he's heard me. That being said he was about to go upstairs but decided to come over to me. He started rubbing my shoulders then that became more like a massage. He rubbed my arms and massaged them. He then rubbed my neck and just talked to me. I loved it because he took the time to do it for one, but just the time to spend with me was special.

Today was filled with so many things... I was surprised with a pleasant call from a dear friend who also has OI. We were able to talk for a few minutes. Hopefully, we will be able to get another phone call in tomorrow or on Friday. I sometimes don't know how to take when my friends pick up my tone and know there's something wrong even if I don't tell them. I am glad that I have so many in my life and I am thankful for each part that they contribute to my life. I spent some time with my special friend today and I was blessed and I was glad that they came over. We had something that came on the news that tied in with what was going on around us as my friend and I said: "This is a God moment." I agree when God does that I thank Him for doing that - we know He's watching over us. I love when He brings someone into our life when we are facing a trial. The person doesn't know what is going on with us yet they say something and wonder sometimes why we give them a look. Sometimes they may take the time to ask or talk to us, other times they may not have the time to talk and walk away. We thank God for those moments because they are the moments that give us that "push" "the confidence to know that we will come out on the other side." 

The reason for the shirt. I was given this shirt from a dear sweet friend who is like a sister to me. She was just surfing the net came across this shirt. She said when she read it first she laughed out loud then said that's my sister to the T!! Ok, pun intended since it is a t-shirt. Aside from the sidetrack; she said that even through the trial of the Osteogenesis you still find the humor, the funny, the light side and this shirt just fits your personality. I read the shirt and said oh look it says "....only cooler" hmm, is that for those moments of snap, crackle..oops! She laughed so hard; we laughed together for a while then continued our conversation. Well, I should get going I have more to get done and write.

Thanks for Stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment

How do you do it? That is the everlasting question....

Good Afternoon Everyone! Hope you're all having a great day. I am here having a great day in spite of the ups and downs of our ser...